What you're about to watch is the most honest discussion of arthritis problems and solutions you'll hear anywhere.
If you're looking for a tired, stodgy, stuffy egghead discussion of arthritis like you'd find in some 30-pound doorstop textbook, look elsewhere. Here are some other things NOT to look for in this presentation:
- It's not a sales pitch for surgery (though I am surgeon)
- It's not "secret information" on what root or leaf to chew on to relieve your pain
- It's not a bland, boring scientific discussion you won't understand
Just enter your first name and email address below to get instant access to this presentation.
Here is just a sample of what you'll discover "on the other side"...
- Discover your most valuable asset and how this video series will help preserve it
- Do you have arthritis? Learn my simple, three step self-diagnosis method to find out
- Learn where arthritis is in the body with helpful photographs and illustrations
- Learn about treatments for arthritis - most of which don’t involve surgery!
- How do you tell if you have rheumatoid arthritis or just “regular” arthritis? I’ll show you how in this video!
- Find out which type of arthritis is the most dangerous type to have
- Learn the two most common types of arthritis and which one can destroy your tendons and ligaments, not just hurt your joints
- Has your doctor told you to “just live with it”? I’ll tell you how to know when it’s time to do something different about your arthritis
- 5 destructive consequences of arthritis that have nothing to do with your joints
- Have you seen the inside of a joint before? Chances are, you see it at least once a year - I’ll show you where!
- How you may be at risk for arthritis if you’ve had a fracture
- Can a fall cause arthritis? Find out in Video #2
- 7 daily activities that are painful when you have arthritis in your hand or wrist
- What if your doctor has diagnosed you with arthritis? Is it OK to do nothing? Find out in Video #2
- Who treats arthritis? Find out the answer - you have a lot of options!
- Steroid Injections - are they dangerous? What about side effects? Lots of my patients ask about this - learn more in Video #3
- Are you wasting your time with your current arthritis treatment? Learn two powerful questions to ask yourself and get the answer.
Follow the simple instructions below to get started.
To your pain-free health,
C. Noel Henley, MD
Enter your first name and email address below to